Pro Features Made Affordable, All in a Heavy-Gauge Steel Chassis.
Multi-use PV® Series mixers feature discrete, ultra-low-noise microphone preamps that are essential for live-sound reproduction and studio recording, plus a host of additional features such as effects and monitor sends on each channel, zero-latency record monitoring capability and 48 volts phantom power.
The PV® 14 AT mixers come equipped with Antares® Auto-Tune® pitch correction, a technology that can literally help anyone sing in key and is used on professional recordings and live performances throughout the world. This technology is incorporated directly into a complete and powerful portable mixing solution, ensuring that your audience will experience perfectly tuned vocals to complement the crystal-clear audio of the mixer.
Features such as Bluetooth® allow seamless connection to almost any "smart" device. Direct out per channel allows easy connection to most DAW interfaces for recording. In addition, these mixers can stream audio directly to a PC. MP3 playback is also available via USB A port and LCD display.
With a slim, low-profile design, PV AT series mixers are ideal in small to mid-size venues. Key features include 4 channels of Antares Auto-Tune, 8 channels of reference-quality mic preamps, 8 direct outputs for recording, Bluetooth® wireless input, and built-in digital effects with LCD display.
- Rugged, slim, low-profile console design
- Convenient tablet cradle
- 4 Channels of Antares® Auto-Tune
- 8 combination XLR/1/4" low noise mic preamps
- Selectable Hi Pass Filter on first 8 inputs
- 3-band EQ on all channels
- 8 channels of Peavey's exclusive MidMorph® EQ
- EQ bypass per channel
- 4 channels of built-in compression
- Individual channel mutes
- Individual Listen/Solo function
- LED clip and signal present indication
- 8 Channels of direct out
- Stereo pan control per channel
- Channel 9/10 stereo 1/4", RCA, or 3.5mm input channel
- Dual selectable control room outputs
- One pre-fader AUX send
- KOSMOS® bass and treble enhancement
- Main stereo outputs with 1/4" unbalanced and balanced XLR connectors
- Precision 60 mm faders
- High quality master LED meter bridge
- Master mic mute
- Studio quality headphone output
- Equipped with Bluetooth wireless connectivity, Bluetooth 3.0 + EDR, A2DP
- On-board USB-A MP3 and WAV playback
- Stereo USB-B streaming audio in and out, 16-bit, up to 48kHz sample rates
- Built-in Digital Effects with LCD Display
- Peavey's exclusive on-board Hi Z guitar input
- Global 48V phantom power
- Dimensions: 41.12 cm x 43.94 cm x 5.56 cm
- Weight: 13.23 lb(6 kg)