In creating the ST.150 / STR8.150, Stanton went back to basics and re-engineered everything. These "no nonsense" turntables have everything professional DJs need, and nothing they don't.
Both models offer durable construction designed to minimize feedback, industry-leading torque motor - up to 4.5 Kgf-cm, and an ultra-stable platter and tone arm.
The Stanton STR8.150 M2 professional turntable is designed to exceed the demands of professional DJ’s with enhanced performance and modern design. A brushed aluminum top frame and robust construction deliver ultra-clear signal quality, minimizing resonance and feedback. An advanced, whisper quiet motor provides powerful torque to the dampened platter and straight tone arm.
- Direct drive turntable featuring motor torque up to 4.5kg
- Heavy-duty aluminum construction, with very low resonance base 22.5 lbs/ 10.2 kg
- Straight tone arm with height fine adjust
- Ultra stable, damped platter
- Adjustable brake speed
- Selectable pitch control [8, 25 & 50% range] with Quartz Lock
- Speed 33, 45 and 78 including Reverse
- Removable target light and adjustable shock-absorption feet
- Selectable Phono or Line RCA Outputs
- Cartridge not included
- Full version of Deckadance DVS Software included
- 353 x 450 x 146 mm
- 10,50 kg