KRK Systems V Series 4 nearfield studio monitors are specifically designed for audio production applications where accurate reproduction is critical. KRK worked with hundreds of pro engineers/producers/mixers to develop these groundbreaking monitors. Recording and broadcast studios as well as sound design and audio production houses will benefit from adding the V Series 4 as the go to monitor of choice.
V-Series 4 includes 14 user selectable EQ settings to ensure proper setup for room acoustics and placement anomalies as well as taste and individual preference. The KRK design team has painstakingly modeled and analyzed hundreds of monitor placement and room acoustic situations to ensure that KRK delivers the most useful tools with minimal adjustments.
KRK V6 is a two-way, full-range studio reference monitor with professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing and mastering.
It features a 1” KRK designed Kevlar tweeter and 6.5” lightweight KRK designed woven Kevlar woofer. Using Kevlar for both the woofer and tweeter these KRK monitors give you extremely smooth midrange definition without colorization and pristine high-end with tight, controlled low-end as well as a wide sweet spot and beautiful imaging. The 155W KRK designed, bi-amped Class-D amplifier delivers superior transient speed and up to 115 dB of SPL. KRK´s optimized front-ported bass reflex enclosure design avoids boundary coupling to allow flexibility in room positioning.
49 different DSP driven EQ presets deliver superior control for room/desk correction as well as personal taste. The solid aluminum front-baffle and EVA foam pad is like having a built in stabilizer that improves transient response and imaging.
- Configuration: 2-Way
- System type: Active Studio Monitor
- Low-Frequency Transducer: Woofer, 6" cast aluminum frame, Kevlar cone, ferrite magnet
- High-Frequency Transducer: Tweeter, 1", Kevlar dome, ferrite magnet Tweeter,
- Frequency Response (+/- 3dB): 49Hz - 19kHz
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 40Hz - 24kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 1,6kHz
- Power: LF (125 Watts), HF (30 Watts), Total (155 Watts)
- Peak SPL: 115dB
- Connectors: Balanced 10k ohm XLR / 1/4" combo input, standard IEC power Controls
- System Settings: A (GROUND LIFT), B (INPUT -10dBV / +4dBu), C (STANDBY ON / OFF), D (LOGO LED ON / OFF), E (LOGO LED BRIGHT / DIM)
- Level Attenuation: (-3.0dB, -2.5dB, -2.0dB, -1.5dB, -1.0dB, -0.5dB, 0dB)
- L1(Low Shelf -3dB 60Hz)
- L2(Low Shelf -1.5dB 60Hz)
- L3(Low Shelf -2dB 60Hz / Low Mid Peq -2dB 200Hz)
- L5(Low Mid Peq -2dB 200Hz)
- L6(Low Shelf +1.5dB 60Hz)
- L7(Low Shelf +3dB 60Hz)
- H1 (High Shelf -2dB 10kHz
- H2 (High Shelf -1dB 10kHz / High Mid Peq -1dB 3.5kHz)
- H3 (High Mid Peq -1dB 3.5kHz)
- H4 (Flat)
- H5 (High MidPeq +1dB 3.5kHz)
- H6 (High Shelf +1dB 10kHz / High Mid Peq +1dB 3.5kHz
- H7 (High Shelf +2dB 10kHz)
- Auto-Standby: 30 Minutes
- Enclosure Construction: MDF / Aluminum
- Protective Grilles: Perforated steel, powder coated, covers both TWR and WFR
- Hardware: Tool for switches included with unit, threaded inserts on bottom of enclosures compatible with KRKSTDX4A1 pole mount adapter and KRKSTDX8A1 wall mount
- Dimensions:(HxWxD)353mm x 231mm x 288mm
- Weight: 9,4Kg