Kerope cymbals draw upon all of Zildjian’s rich history and cymbal-making expertise to bring forth the most authentic vintage K re-creation to date. Each cymbal is meticulously hand-crafted using a 14-step process that encompasses the best of everything we have learned in our 392 years of cymbal making. Crafted and shaped in small batches, each Kerope is made by a small team of skilled craftsmen before the final sound test. The result is a warm, dark and complex sound with a mix of highs lows and a cushion of wash that is both traditional and relevant for today’s music.
- Available in 14, 15" hi-hats, and 18, 19, 20, 22" models (24" in limited edition)
- Warm, dark and complex sound with a cushion of wash
- Unique design gives Keropes an already played-in feel
- Proprietary patina process replicates the sonic and aesthetic characteristics of a vintage cymbal
- Gram weights hand-written under the bell of all cymbals