ARTURIA MicroFreak Stellar
MicroFreak is an exceptional Synthesizer with a blend of wavetable and digital oscillators and analog filters.
Interplanetary synth explorer
Discover the same loveable hybrid beast that sent the synth world into a spin, but primed for launch and ready for an interplanetary sonic voyage. MicroFreak Stellar features the same inspiring, bonkers sound but embellished with a unique space-age design.
Digital, wavetable, sampling, granular…
Treat yourself to only the weirdest & most wonderful paraphonic synth sounds with MicroFreak’s multimode sound engine. Choose from numerous algorithms, including Wavetable, Chord, 4 new Sample & Granular engines and many more, and immediately customize your patches with 4 intuitive controls and real-time visual feedback.
Multi-mode analog filter
Unlock truly unique hybrid tones by combining MicroFreak’s digital sound engines with a crunchy resonant analog filter, inspired by the classic Oberheim SEM. With low-pass, band-pass, and high-pass modes, you can make this ‘Freak whisper, scream, or launch into self-oscillating orbit.
Quickly rewire MicroFreak’s architecture and delve deep into complex sound design with its modulation matrix, offering up to 7 simultaneous destinations and 5 sources, including an ADSR envelope, cycling envelope, and 6-shape LFO.
Sequencing & randomization
Blur the lines between sequencing & arpeggiation and create spontaneous melodies, motifs, and rhythmic patterns on the fly. MicroFreak encourages musical exploration, expression, and evolution with its unique Spice & Dice randomization feature, ribbon controller, and 4 lanes of automation.
A unique keybed
Change the way you play and unlock fresh musical expression with MicroFreak’s distinct PCB keyboard. It’s flat, it’s fast, and it’s fit for everything from lightning-fast solos to instant arp creation; not only is it pressure sensitive, but it offers poly-aftertouch too!
• Desktop hybrid synthesizer with unique Stellar design
• 512 preset slots and 300+ factory presets
• Over 20 digital oscillator modes, including modes from Noise Engineering & Mutable Instruments
• New V5 firmware update introduces new Sample engine, 3 new Granular engines
• Analog State Variable Filter, 12dB/octave, resonant, Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass
• ADSR envelope with new ‘snappy’ mode
• LFO with Sync: Sine, Tri, Saw, Square, Random, Slew Random
• Modulation matrix with 5 sources and 7 destinations (3 custom destinations)
• Cycling Envelope offering two modes: Envelope, LFO
• Monophonic or Paraphonic modes, up to 4 voices
• Chord mode lets you program a chord shape and play it on any note
• Scale Quantize lets you set a specific scale for the white notes to simplify the creative process
• 25-key capacitive keybed with polyphonic aftertouch
• Capacitive touch strip
• Crisp OLED display for editing and parameter values
• CV / Gate / Mod outputs
• USB, Clock and MIDI in and out
• Powerful arpeggiator with Up, Order, Random, Pattern modes
• Spice & Dice Gate randomizers
• 64-step sequencer
• 2 patterns per preset.
• 4 automation tracks per preset
• 6.35mm master and 3.5mm headphone output (TRRS input compatible for Vocoder engine