With unique designs and professional-quality components Samson USB microphones produces rich audio recordings for any application.
Perfect for for desktop recording, laptops and tablets.
This classic USB microphone bridges the gap between mid-level USB audio adapters and pro-line products that require additional drivers, special software, and/or excess cabling. The C01U is USB compatible with any Mac or PC, as well as most DAW software programs, including GarageBand. It also comes with Cakewalk's Sonar LE digital audio workstation software. Its supreme ability to produce pristine audio recordings with ease and mobility, along with a desktop mic stand, mic clip, USB cable and carry pouch also included, makes the C01U a most valuable addition to any studio.
Once drawing inspiration from the wildly successful C01 unit, the C01U/C01UCW is now the foundation and best-seller of Samson's extensive line of USB microphones. The C01U features a large 19mm shock mounted diaphragm efficient in reproducing both low- and high-volume sounds with equal articulation. The cardioid pickup pattern provides a smooth, flat frequency response. Capturing audio at 16-bit resolution up to a 48kHz sampling rate, the C01U offers the accuracy you need to be sure that what you hear is what you get.
- Large, 19mm diaphragm studio condenser microphone
- Plug in and start recording. No extra gear needed!
- Compatible with most computer-based digital audio workstation software
- Hypercardioid pickup pattern
- 16-bit, 48kHz resolution
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz–18kHz
- Solid, die-cast construction with heavy gauge mesh grill
- Includes swivel stand mount and USB cable
- Bundled with Cakewalk® Sonar LE music production software
- Samson Sound Deck Noise Cancellation Software (Mac OS X/Windows) available for purchase