With unique designs and professional-quality components Samson USB microphones produces rich audio recordings for any application.
Perfect for for desktop recording, laptops and tablets.
p>The C03U features dual, large 19mm internally shockmounted diaphragms with high SPL neodymium elements and three selectable pickup patterns – cardioid, omnidirectionaland bidirectional. Each of these patterns provide a smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz–18kHz supported by a switchable high pass filter and -10 dB pad. Capturing audio at a 16-bit, 48kHz resolution, the C03U offers the accuracy you need to be sure that what you hear is what you get.
The C03U is USB compatible with any Mac or PC, as well as most DAW software programs, including GarageBand. The C03U comes with Cakewalk® Sonar LE music production software, so you can just plug the mic in and start recording... No additional drivers or special software is needed. In addition, desktop mic stand, mic clip, USB cable and carry pouch are included. All this, along with its solid die-cast construction, makes the C03U just as durable as it is portable.
- Large, 19mm diaphragm studio condenser microphone
- Plug in and start recording. No extra gear needed!
- Compatible with most computer-based digital audio workstation software
- Hypercardioid pickup pattern
- 16-bit, 48kHz resolution
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz–18kHz
- Solid, die-cast construction with heavy gauge mesh grill
- Includes swivel stand mount and USB cable
- Bundled with Cakewalk® Sonar LE music production software
- Samson Sound Deck Noise Cancellation Software (Mac OS X/Windows) available for purchase