The CR77 true-diversity half-rack UHF receiver is at the core of the system. A synthesized PLL frequency control circuitry keeps the signal locked and true while dual tuned molded antennas with LEDs monitor the true-diversity operation.
The Concert 277 is a dual channel true diversity UHF wireless system that offers a professional wireless solution for varying vocal applications. We took our incredibly popular Concert 77 series and expanded the flexibility of the handheld configuration to accommodate two separate channels and included two HT7 handheld transmitters.
- CR277 half-rack dual UHF wireless receiver
- Two HT7 dynamic handheld microphone transmitters, each with Q7 dynamic microphone element
- Each transmitter operates for 12 hours on a single 9-volt battery
- Two independent 1/4-inch outputs or one 1/4-inch mix output
- Squelch control for each channel