Design & manufacture for the maximum possible quality and the longest possible life fitting the application.
Never compromise the quality of a product for a price-point -- leave that for the competition.
Mixing four channels requires a wide variety of amazing transition effects, the ability to sync tracks, more flexible CUE and Loop capability and versatile transport and mixing capability. The Rane Sixty-Four mixer and Serato DJ software provide the ultimate plug-and-play package, providing everything you need. The mixer and software will feel familiar and intuitive while providing the advanced features you require to step your game up.
All the popular DJ and DAW programs can use the Sixty-Four as a 12-input 10-output sound card thanks to the included ASIO and Core Audio drivers. The two USB ports are independent, so two DJs can share the mixer, each running a different program if they like.
- Analog Inputs:
- 4 Stereo unbalanced RCA jacks
- Phono or Line Level Inputs have rear panel switches for each input
- Phono Response is RIAA ±1 dB, Gain: 31 dB at 1 kHz
- Max Phono Input = 126 mV
- Max Line Input = 4 Vrms
- Additional Aux Line Input is a fifth input selectable in any channel
- Additional Session Input from RCA analog or S/PDIF with a dedicated level control
- Line Outputs:
- Main Out is on a pair of balanced XLR jacks with pin 2 "hot" per AES standards
- Booth Out is on a pair of balanced 1/4˝ TRS (tip-ring-sleeve) jacks
- Session Out is available on a pair of unbalanced RCA jacks
- Headphones outputs are available on both 1/4˝ TRS and 3.5 mm jacks
- Frequency Response = 20 Hz to 20 kHz ±0.25 dB, Line in to Line out
- THD+N = <0.01% re 0 dBFS, 20 to 20 kHz, 20 kHz BW
- Unbalanced jacks maximum = 4 Vrms (RCA & FlexFX)
- Stereo balanced jacks maximum = 8 Vrms (Main & Booth)
- S/PDIF input/output
- USB Audio:
- Six Stereo Record, Five Stereo Playback.
- 48 kHz, 32-bit floating point.
- FlexFX Send/return
- Two Mic Inputs
- 14.3" x 12" x 4" (36.4 cm x 30.5 cm x 10.2 cm)