Crafted with public speaking, conferences, and performing arts venues in mind.
With flexible routing options and a multitude of onboard DSP tools, Denon Professional mixers surpasses the demands of virtually any environment that calls for switching and mixing audio sources.
Rock solid construction, superb audio fidelity, high quality parts, and of course reliability are the core ingredients of our design. The DN-X500’s unique features provide Mobile and Club DJs tremendous flexibility and intuitive control. Eight-channel input matrix routing gives you the freedom to move any source to any channel or even the same source to multiple channels for remixing. Pre-fader level metering and gain control as well as Long 60 mm smooth channel faders are individually replaceable with our rotary knob option (ACD-46). Three-Band EQ with full output kill, booth output with channel select, two mic inputs with talkover sensitivity and effects send/return with cue, dry/wet knob and channel select should make this mixer the one you’ve been waiting for.
- Matrix input assignment
- 8 Line / 2 Phono Switchable
- 4 Smooth 60mm VCA Channel Faders
- Responsive 45mm VCA Cross Fader with Contour Adjust
- Independent Channel PFL Meters
- Independent EQ On/Off Switch
- Independent Channel A-B Post Switch (crossfader)
- Booth Output Assign Selector
- Powerful Clean Headphone Output
- Independent 3-band Main and Aux Mic EQ
- Independent CUE System (all channels)
- Mic Talkover Function with Sensitivity Adjustment
- Split /Cue Headphone Monitor with PFL Metering
- Master Output -10dB Attenuation Switch
- Master Output Stereo/Mono Switch
- Record Out - RCA/Unbalanced
- Subwoofer/Lighting Output with Frequency
- Effects Send / Return Control for External Effects
- Fader Start (5V pulse)
- Compact 4U Rack Space with Recessed Rear Terminals