Crafted with public speaking, conferences, and performing arts venues in mind.
With flexible routing options and a multitude of onboard DSP tools, Denon Professional mixers surpasses the demands of virtually any environment that calls for switching and mixing audio sources.
1U rack-mounted 12-channel mixer with 6 mic/line combination inputs and 6 additional line inputs. It has balanced XLR outputs, a 1/4” (6.35 mm) mono output that can be used to connect the DN-312X to a remote mixer, a pair of RCA stereo outputs that can be used to connect to a remote recording device, and 1/4” (6.35 mm) mic monitoring port that can be used to monitor the mics’ signals. The DN-312X provides individual volume control for all inputs in addition to volume control for the mono output port and a master volume control. It has a 3-level equalizer and a controlled priority for Mic/Line 1.
- 6 HDHQ™ Combination inputs with MIC, Phantom and Line selector switches.
- 6 mono (3 stereo) RCA Inputs
- Mic monitor 1/4” output for private listening to all mic inputs
- Balanced XLR line outputs
- Mono 1/4” line output can be used to feed audio to external recording device
- Equalizer: High: +15 dB @ 12 kHz - Mid: +12 dB @ 2.5 kHz - Low: +15 dB @ 80 Hz
- AC or 24V DC power inputs
- Mic 1 Priority Control
- Master and Individual level controls
- 1U rack mountable
- 483 x 195 x 44 mm
- 2.9 kg