With the growing list of international artists in this genre, DJ:ing is becoming more and more popular. Korg has for many years developed products that are unique to DJ artists and new ones shows up all the time. Welcome to the Kaoss!
mini KAOSS PAD 2S
A powered-up mini kaoss pad 2, the mini kaoss pad 2S (“S” for sampler) is a powerful DJ effect unit that fits in the palm of your hand. It includes the familiar KORG touchpad, which allows you to intuitively control 100 different effects, and a sampler function that makes it easy to load and trigger a variety of sounds. Whether you are playing or performing, you'll have more fun than ever with the powerful mini kaoss pad 2S.
The newly added sampler function let you prepare sound effects or voice samples, and use them in your DJ work or live performance. According to your needs, you can choose from three methods of playback: One Shot, Gate, and Loop. You can also change the playback speed (pitch change) and specify the playback start position (cue point). In addition, the sample recorder lets you capture sounds that are input via either the line in or the built-in mic.
You can also use the unit as a conventional audio player; save your favorite songs on a card and use the mini kaoss pad 2S to apply effects for fun. No other equipment is required.
- Programs: 100
- Program Categories: Filter (15), Modulation (15), LFO (20), Delay (10), Reverb (5), Looper (20), Vocoder (5), Synthesizer (10)
- Audio Demo Sample: 6 preset loops (House, HipHop, Electro, Breaks, Dubstep, D&B)
- Sampling Frequency: 48 kHz
- AD/DA Conversion: 24-bit linear
- Input Connectors:Line Input (stereo mini jack type)
- Output Connectors:Headphone Output (stereo mini jack type)
- Data Storage:microSD card (512MB - 2GB) microSDHC card ( - 16GB)SDXC card cannot be used.
- Power Supply: AA batteries (alkaline battery or Nickel-Metal Hydride battery) x 2, Optional AC adapter (DC 4.5V)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 76 mm x 128 mm x 25 mm / 2.99” x 5.04” x 0.98
- Weight: 100 g / 3.53 oz. (without batteries)
- Accessories: AA batteries x2 (for verifying operation)
- Options: AC adapter (DC 4.5V)