Samson’s Auro Series match ultra-efficient power with extensive Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and rugged portability to create a new value standard in loudspeaker performance. Encompassing compact designs, the Auro Series provides versatile speaker solutions for musicians, DJs and live sound professionals.
Samson's Auro X12D 2-Way Active Loudspeaker provides outstanding reliability and sound quality for musicians, DJs and other live sound professionals.
Boasting impressive power in a roadworthy, lightweight design, the X12D features a 1,000-watt Class D amplifier that produces sound with incredible clarity and definition at all volume levels. The speaker's bi-amplified circuit ensures its high and low frequency drivers are able to output high-integrity signal without distortion.
The X12D features a custom 12” low frequency driver and a 1.34” titanium compression driver. Both drivers are carefully designed to provide fast recovery with minimal distortion. The compression driver is mounted to a 60° x 90° horn, matching the larger dispersion angle of the LF driver. This creates a balanced sound for the entire audience, especially when it comes to vocals that reside in the critical upper-mid frequencies.
The X12D’s dedicated 2-channel mixer provides Volume controls for each channel, as well as a Master Volume control for the system’s overall output level. In addition, Channel 1 features a Mic/Line switch for both microphone and line-level connections. The speaker’s XLR line output circuit gives you extra routing options to expand your system. The X12D delivers superior application flexibility with its 3-position high pass filter (HPF) and EQ presets. For additional versatility, its cabinet design supports dual-angle floor monitor positioning and provides a standard locking pole mount receptacle for stand and satellite mounting.
- Compact, lightweight Class D 2-way active loudspeaker
- 1,000 watts of output power
- 12" extended range low frequency driver
- 1.34" (34mm) titanium compression driver
- Samson's R.A.M.P. (Reactive Alignment/Maximum Protection) DSP technology
- Two XLR-1/4" combo input channels with independent volume controls
- Selectable Mic/Line Level Switch(Channel 1)
- Master Volume control with peak indicator
- 3-position EQ and HPF presets
- XLR Link output allows expanded sound to additional speakers
- Solid polypropylene enclosure with impact resistant design
- Full metal grill protects all speaker components
- Two large ergonomic carry handles
- Integrated 1 3/8" speaker stand mount
- Dual-angle floor monitor positioning options