Thanks to their advanced DSP-equipped power section, the high-S.P.L. Dark Matter™ enclosures deliver best-in-class performance. The Dark Matter enclosures feature modern styling and come in four available models: DM™ 112, DM™ 115, DM™ 118 SUB and DM™ 115 SUB. These enclosures are perfect for band, DJ or other musical applications.
The DM 115 Sub features an ultra-reliable power section that provides a total of 800 watts of peak available power with DDT™ compression. This powered enclosure also feature a 15" heavy-duty woofer with a 3" voice coil. The DM 115 Sub provides a balanced input via a combination jack that accepts balanced TRS 1/4" input as well as a balanced XLR input. There are two balanced thru high pass XLR outputs, and a full-range XLR output. There is an adjustable Level control, as well as a combination LED indicator, that illuminates when power is on and when the "soft-limiting" DDT circuit is activated.
- Vented bass powered subwoofer enclosures
- 15" premium heavy-duty woofer
- Power amp has forced air cooling for maximum reliability
- Internal line level low-pass/high-pass crossover network
- Fully adjustable Kosmos® C for increased bass impact
- Polarity switch for polarity reversal of subwoofer
- Full-coverage heavy-duty perforated steel grill
- Steel handles
- XLR/1/4" combo jack input
- Compact dimensions for a 15" woofer based sub
- Two high-pass XLR outputs, and one full-range thru XLR output
- Threaded pole mount with speaker pole included
- 800 watts peak available power
- Ground lift switch for lifting cable shield from ground