AcousticCoverage™ is designed to offer integrators a cost effective solution for applications where voice reinforced coverage is of primary concern, while providing improved musicality often not seen in typical BGM class products. Applications for AccousticCoverage™ speakers include wide area paging systems, background music, office buildings, healthcare facilities, concourses, transportation terminals and more.
The QSC AcousticCoverage™ Series AC-C2T LP is a ceiling mounted 2.75” full-range loudspeaker with 70/100V transformer,
suitable for a wide variety of audio/video conferencing reinforcement,
voice paging and background music applications.
- Speaker: 2,75"
- Rated noise power / voltage: 16 W / 11.3 V RMS
- Effective frequency range: 75 Hz – 20 kHz
- Broad-band sensitivity: 84 dB
- Coverage Angle: 170° Conical
- Impedance/Transformer: 8Ω / 70V / 100V
- Transformer taps:100V: 16, 8, 4, 2, watts and 8-ohm bypass
- Peak SPL: 102 dB
Priced individually but sold in pairs