The E Series is a range of passive loudspeakers intended for sound reinforcement applications including live performance, DJ and dance music, karaoke and production. With continuous power ratings from 300 to 800 watts, E Series is a great match for QSC GXD and PLD amplifiers. While E Series speakers will perform well with any professional amplifier, QSC has developed custom DSP tunings for GXD and PLD amplifiers that will produce extraordinary results
The E215 is a trapezoidal, two-way loudspeaker featuring dual 15-inch 500 W (continuous) die-cast aluminum frame woofers with 3.5-inch voice coil.
It employs a Frequency-shading topology across both woofers to maximize low frequency output, while minimizing interference through the HF crossover transition.
It is intended for use when high-power and extended low-end are needed from a single full-range loudspeaker.
A large format 2.8” compression driver attached to the 75° DMTTM waveguide assures that even distant listeners will be well covered.
- High output, professional quality sound with 1000 W continuous power
- E Series Entertainment System – Advanced digital signal processing tunings and options using QSC GXD, PLD amplifiers or TouchMix digital mixers.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for PLD, CXD and GXD processing amplifiers.
- Titanium diaphragm for high fidelity and long life
- Rugged tour-grade textured paint
- Foam-lined perforated steel grill
- Optional Padded Cover for protection during transportation
- Optional M10 rigging kit available for permanent installation
- 2 x 15-inch, 2-way non-powered
- Frequency Range1 (-10 dB) 39 Hz - 20 kHz
- Power capacity²: continuous/peak 1000 W / 4000 W
- Sensitivity 98 dB, 1 W @ 1 m
- Coverage Angle 75° conical DMT
- Output (peak SPL @ 1 m) 134 dB
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 420 x 1125 x 464 mm
- Net speaker weight 49.1 kg