Together, Celestion’s ferrite and neodymium magnet
compression drivers create an extremely
comprehensive product range, providing professional
audio systems builders with optimised high frequency
performance at every price point.
Lightweight and compact neodymium compression driver with 1.4" copper clad aluminium voice coil.
Finite Element Analysis (FEA) techniques used to optimise both magnetic and acoustic design.
Suitable for 2-way and 3-way systems and line array systems.
- Power rating: 25W RMS
- Nominal impedance: 8ohm
- Frequency range: 2000-20,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 108dB
- Recommended min. crossover: 2500Hz (12dB/oct)
- Voice coil diameter: 35mm/1.4in
- Diaphragm material: Aluminium
- Overall width: 90mm/3.5in
- Overall depth: 58mm/2.3in
- Fitting: Flange (2 x M6 holes on 76mm, 3.0in PCD)
- Throat exit: 25,4mm/1.0in
- Unit weight: 0,39kg/0,9lb