High quality effects and plugins perfect suitable for musicians, producers, and engineers.
Since the 1960s, professional engineers have relied on the unique characteristics of this electro-optical tube-based compressor to work its magic on all kinds of sources, including guitars, bass, pads, and especially vocals. Previously only available to big studios that could afford these all tube units, the CA-2A T-Type Leveling Amplifier lets you wield this legendary sonic weapon in your own studio, on your own tracks. With only a few simple controls, it’s easy to use and provides instant gratification with professional results. It features native x64 operation, zero latency performance, and 64-bit double precision audio fidelity. Get the kind of smooth, warm sound heard on so many classic recordings, at a fraction of the cost and with modern convenience.
- Meticulously modeled
- Zero latency for real-time tracking and mixing
- Up to 40dB of smooth, transparent gain reduction
- Frequency dependent compression
- Program dependent attack/release
- Fully modeled "R37" HF Pre-emphasis control
- Dual photocell reset modes (Classic & Fast Reset)
- Use side-chain compression for ducking, pumping, and more
- Windows:ProChannel, VST2.4, VST3 / OS X: AU, VST3