Designed for the support of presentation material, collaborative discussions and critical multimedia playback, the Denon Professional active speakers provides a clear, dynamic sound reproduction to mid and small-size meeting spaces
The two-way DN-304S is a high quality 2.0-channel powered loudspeaker, delivering impressive wide-range, high-output sound from a trim, space-saving design. It provides a level of acoustic performance that convincingly exceeds what you get from built-in computer speakers, making it ideal for use in business, education and media production space-constrained settings.
The DN-304S system is comprised of two matched cabinets. Each cabinet contains a long-excursion 4-inch polypropylene-coated woofer and a 1-inch ferrofluid-cooled tweeter. The tweeter is mounted in a proprietary waveguide that controls its dispersion, ensuring optimum listening-area sound coverage, free from the random “splatter” of too-wide dispersion designs or the restricted “flashlight beaming” coverage of too-narrow dispersion designs.
The Left speaker contains the system’s stereo amplifier, rated at 20 dynamic watts per channel. The amplifier utilizes class A/B architecture. Class A/B amplifiers have superior clipping headroom and overload characteristics compared to the Class D amplifiers that are commonly used in conventional powered speakers. This is a major contributing factor to the smooth sound quality of the DN-304S.
In addition, the cabinets are made of Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF), a dense, acoustically-inert material that prevents the cabinet vibrations that would otherwise diminish the system’s clarity. This is a huge advantage over similar-looking consumer speakers, most of which use thin, vibration-prone molded plastic housings.
Ease of use and flexible connectivity were also major considerations in the DN-304S’s design. Conveniently located on the Left speaker’s front panel is the system’s volume control, an Auxiliary input jack for connecting other devices and a Headphone output for private listening.
With its top-grade driver elements, Class A/B amplification, and resonant-free MDF cabinets, the DN-304S delivers a level of acoustic performance that is perfect for business conferences, educational settings, retail kiosk presentations/demonstrations and media production monitoring. If you require superior performance compared to conventional compact consumer powered speakers—even when space is at a premium—the DN-304S was made for you.
- 4-inch polypropylene-coated woofer for tight, accurate bass
- 1-inch ferrofluid-cooled silk dome tweeter for clear, pristine highs
- Customized tweeter waveguide for focused sound coverage and lifelike detail
- 20-watt per channel amplifier with Class A/B architecture
- Clarity and loudness capability far superior to conventional computer speakers
- RCA inputs for connecting CD/DVD players, mixers, and more
- Front-panel 1/8-inch stereo auxiliary input for connecting your laptop or desktop computer, MP3
- player, or other audio sources
- Front-panel 1/8-inch headphone output
- Front-panel volume control
- Acoustically-inert MDF cabinet with bass reflex design for deep, rich sound