The two-way Studio Scope 4 is a high quality bi-amplified loudspeaker, delivering impressive wide-range, high-output sound from a trim, space-saving design. It provides a level of acoustic performance that convincingly exceeds what you get from similar-looking consumer models, making it ideal for use in business, education and media production space-constrained settings.
The Studio Scope 4 system is comprised of two matched cabinets. Each cabinet contains a long-excursion 4-inch polypropylene-coated woofer and a 1-inch ferrofluid-cooled tweeter. The tweeter is mounted in a proprietary waveguide that controls its dispersion, ensuring optimum listening-area sound coverage, free from the random “splatter” of too-wide dispersion designs or the restricted “flashlight beaming” coverage of too-narrow dispersion designs.
The Left speaker contains the system’s stereo amplifier, rated at 20 dynamic watts per channel. The amplifier utilizes class A/B architecture. Class A/B amplifiers have superior clipping headroom and overload characteristics compared to the Class D amplifiers that are commonly used in conventional powered speakers, and this is a major contributing factor to the smooth sound quality of the Studio Scope 4.
- 4-inch polypropylene-coated woofers for tight, accurate bass
- 1-inch ferrofluid-cooled silk cone tweeters for detailed, intelligible high frequencies
- Tweeter mounted in proprietary wave guide for optimum sound coverage
- 40W Class A/B amplifier architecture (20W per channel)
- Acoustically inert MDF cabinets with bass reflex design for deep, rich lows
- Rear-ported bass reflex design for deep, extended low frequency response
- Back-panel 1/4" TRS balanced and RCA unbalanced inputs
- Front-panel 1/8" stereo auxiliary input for connection of mp3 players or other devices
- Front-panel 1/8" headphone jack
- Front-panel volume control
- 21.3 cm x 14.6 cm x 18.8 cm
- 3,43 kg