ARTURIA Minifuse 1 audio interface white
Portable 1 in / 2 out audio interface with included software instruments and effects to get recording
Arturia MiniFuse 1 is a portable 1 in / 2 out audio interface audio interface designed to work for you, whatever your style. Record your vocals, guitar, podcast, or produce your track at the highest studio quality. A complete software bundle with instruments, recording software, and effects is included – recording and producing has never been easier.
MiniFuse comes from the award winning Arturia AudioFuse line of studio audio interfaces. Class-compliant & Bus-powered means you can plug in and go, and you won’t need an additional power supply as it’s USB powered. Recording has never been easier.
MiniFuse 1 fits right into your setup with a straightforward set of ins and outs. Its single combo input lets you easily connect either XLR or 1/4” jack cables. Plug into your computer with quick & compact USB-C compatibility. Finally, connect USB devices like your MIDI keyboard with the additional USB hub socket.
For audiophiles, MiniFuse boasts a 110db dynamic range and a class-leading equivalent input noise of -129dB. For everyone else, that means that every recording you make sounds incredible, with rich dynamics, clear noise-free signal, and studio-grade quality - you can’t go wrong.
Tough, portable design
Break the mold and take your studio on the go. MiniFuse is not only compact and lightweight; its rugged aluminium casing can handle the mobile producer’s lifestyle. Put it in your bag, get out there, and find the sound you’ve been looking for.
Whether you're using a laptop or desktop, MiniFuse can work for you. PC or Mac, connect it and enjoy total recording freedom. Better still, with the MiniFuse Control Center app, you can control its inputs, outputs, settings, and firmware updates in one place.
Inspiration on the house
Keep your creativity fresh and your inspiration flowing with step-by-step music production tutorials, mixing hacks, and Ableton project templates designed by artists, producers, and beatmakers, featuring the software that’s included with MiniFuse. Updated frequently, no subscription required, and free with your MiniFuse.
MiniFuse comes with an exclusive selection of software titles offering everything you need to give your sound the professional edge.
Color your sound with 4 premium FX plugin recreations of studio classics; a lush plate reverb, a gritty analog preamp, a classic tape echo, and a rich stereo chorus.
Ableton Live Lite
Compose, record, perform, and produce anything with an introduction to one of the most widely-used musical software titles in the business - yours with MiniFuse.
Analog Lab Intro
Instantly add inspiring sounds from our award-winning keyboard emulations to your mix with hundreds of presets to explore, from vintage ‘80s synths to fat modern sounds.
Auto-Tune Unlimited 3-months free subscription
Refine your vocal parts for perfect harmony or go full trap-style autotune with a 3-month subscription to the industry’s favorite voice tuning plugin.
GUITAR RIG 6 LE
An inspiring selection of amps, cabs, delays, reverbs, stompboxes and compressors, so you can build your own processing chains and customize your perfect guitar tones.
Splice Creator Plan 3-months free subscription
Access millions of hi-def royalty-free samples and plugin presets, from lo-fi drum loops to punchy vocal one-shots, and add them to your personal collection for life.
- Combo XLR / 1/4” jack inputs - connect a microphone or instrument cable
- Backlit controls: MiniFuse’s knobs light up in response to your input, turning red when the signal is too high
- Gain control: Adjust the level of your connected mic or instrument
- Instrument level switch: Switch between line and instrument levels for clear, consistent signal
- Monitor level control: Adjust the main output volume for your connected speakers
- 48V phantom power switch - For microphones that need power, MiniFuse can provide
- Headphone output - Connect your headphones of choice via 1/4” jack
- Headphone level control: Adjust the output volume for your connected headphones
- USB-C connection: Connect to your computer with universal & speedy USB-C
- USB-A hub connection: Attach any standard USB device to MiniFuse to save on computer socket space, including MIDI controllers
- Monitor outputs - Left and right outputs to connect your main studio monitors or speakers
- Huge software bundle includes: Ableton Live Lite, Analog Lag Intro, 4 x Arturia FX, Auto-Tune 3-month subscription, GUITAR RIG 6 LE, Splice 3-month subscription, and more…
- Ableton Live Lite: For your recording and mixing needs
- Analog Lab Intro: Classic and modern synthesizer and keyboard sounds
- 4 x Arturia FX: A world-class preamp, plate reverb, tape echo and chorus effects
- Auto-Tune Unlimited: 3-month subscription to the leading pitch tuning software
- GUITAR RIG 6 LE for guitar amplification emulations and guitar FX
- Splice Creator Plan: Get 3 months free with Splice – all the samples and loops you’ll need